Classical Connections helps teachers implement music education in schools nationwide. This program is centered around our educational interactive CD as well as its accompanying Curriculum Guide. These tools were designed to enable teachers to integrate classical music education into their classroom setting. The program has been administered in:
- Detroit, Flint and Pontiac, MI
- Atlanta, GA
- New Orleans, LA
- Birmingham and Huntsville, AL
- Nashville, TN
- Miami, FL
- New York, NY
- Learn about composers of color
- Watch Sphinx Alumni perform on stage
- Learn about instruments
- Play musical match games
- Assemble an orchestra and hear them play
- and much much more!
Special thanks go to the New York Philharmonic and their Educational Department for sharing their technology.